Pete Doherty "Amy y yo eramos amantes"

♠ Posted by @jero22ind at 11/25/2012 03:28:00 p. m.
Reproduzco las palabras de un Pete Doherty muy triste:

"This is difficult for me to admit. But, yes, it's true. Amy and I were lovers. I loved her then and, well, I still do today. But towards the end, as only lovers can, she became quite mean and cruel to me. She didn't suffer fools…and believe me, she had a mean right hook." y añadió sobre Amy "physically small and increasingly frail". "She came back to my hotel after the Libertines reunion warm-up gig at the Forum in Kentish Town in August 2010", he said. "When she left the hotel, the paparazzi followed her. It brought back unpleasant memories of when I was with Kate and how they would follow us around everywhere."

He continued: "Amy couldn’t step outside her front door without a mob of about 30 blokes thrusting cameras at her. If you then include crack in the equation, it becomes a real killer – especially as Amy didn’t do things by halves."


Simplemente... Brutal

0 comentarios :

Publicar un comentario

Puedes comentar lo que estimes oportuno